Saturday, April 11, 2009

We had our annual Easter Egg Hunt at Brooke's house today! It was lots of fun! The kids really enjoyed it. Emily, John, Adam, & lil Meg even brought their pet bunnies to share the special event. Cole was not much of an egg hunter, but he ran & ran & ran all day! Brooke has a HUGE yard & covered all of it!! We had a wonderful day with family & friends and are so thankful this Easter. God has blessed our family in so many ways. Just think...next Easter lil baby Ford will be crawling all over the place! I am so thankful God sent his son all those years ago and I am so thankful Jesus lived a perfect life and still chose to die for a rotten sinner like me. I am so thankful that as I type he is preparing a place for me and that he is COMING BACK for me! Easter is a very special holiday...it stands for everything I believe in! He's ALIVE and I am so excited about it!

0 comments: