Saturday, April 25, 2009

hello

We are still here! We have just been so crazy with not a lot to update! This time of year at school is just WILD and busy! Cole is doing great! Talk like crazy...most of which is still his own language, but we are making out.... hey, yea, paci, ball, bye bye, mama, dada, and ouch. The rest is hit ot miss. He is also pointing out lots of things in his books! He RUNS like crazy....and yes he still will not drink milk. We are still of half & half milk/formula at night to get him in atleast one milk source. He eats almost everything though. He goes for his 15 month next week & I look forward to seeing how he has grown.
Last weekend was my birthday. Blayne's side of the family got me a Wii Fit! I love it. Its fun! We also celebrated at Outback. Very yummy. LOVE those cheese fries! We also had Nana's cherry dump cake...my favorite!
My family celebrated with a cake on Easter & Mom and my grandmother sent a card with $$. I plan to get a new bedroom comforter with it.
Tonight we plan to celebrate with some friends at Top of the River! Yummmy huh?

Well, thats all for now!
Oh- Booke is doing great! We hope to know the sex of the baby by the end of May or 1st of June! Fun times ahead!!!

1 comments:

Kat Drinkard said...

I will continue to pray for Brooke. So her pg is going well I assume? That is such a blessing!!!!