So this blog is basically a recap of our year. God has been so good to our family this year. We are so thankful for all of the memories in 2010.
- We got a light snow & Addy was at our house so the kids enjoyed playing in it together!
- We went to Gatlinburg with Blayne's family. Cole got his first stomach virus...but it was still a good trip. We went the the Black Bear Jamboree & walked the streets. It was beautiful.
- Cole turned 2. We celebrated with ELMO!
- We celebrated Emily's birthday!
- Ashton turned 5! We celebrated at Fox's pizza! It was a cute party!
- Papaw continued to heal from a heart attack and was beating the odds that he would not live.
- We lost our sweet Bowden and buried him in the back yard...it was one of my saddest days.
- Blayne's grandmother passed away.
- We had a big snow...we played with Josh, Lori, & Jonah.
- TaTa turned 23.
- My Grandma Kitty had a birthday!
- We took the kids to McWayne over spring break...Cole was WILD.
- We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese over spring break!
- We celebrated Trent's 3rd birthday!
- We celebrated Jonah's 3rd birthday!
- We put our house up For Sale By Owner
- We celebrated Nana's birthday!
- Sweet Anna was born!
- Easter came & we celebrated our Savior with family & friends.
- We had a big Easter hunt at Brooke's house
- I turned 30 and my friends and family threw me a surprise party!
- Transfers to the new school started at work and life as we knew it changed quickly.
- We celebrated Brooke's birthday!
- I had a wonderful Mother's Day! So thankful that God trusted me with this precious life.
- Ashton graduated preschool...we all cried.
- School let out!
- Mommy went to NEW YORK with Courtney, Casey , & Brady & had a WONDERFUL time!
- We went to the Rodeo at the high school
- We celebrated Chesney's 2nd birthday at the park.
- We celebrated Pop's birthday!
- We started enjoying our ALabama Adventure passes!
- We gave our house to Laurie Burgess with Webb & Co.!
- We went to the beach with Blayne's family!
- We celebrated Andy's first Birthday at the Lovell's house.
- We celebrated Charlea's 2nd birthday at the splash pad.
- We spent lots of time with Courtney & Shelby at the splash pad, zoo, & AA.
- We got our first contract on the house.
- We celebrated Stephanie's birthday!
- We celebrated Josh's birthday!
- We lost our first contract on the house :(
- We celebrated our country with family on both sides.
- We went to Spring Valley beach with OES friends.
- We went to the beach with my family.
- We found out Jenna was married & expecting again!
- We celebrated Preslee's 2nd birthday!
- We celebrated Nanny & Pappy's birthday!
- We celebrated Casey's birthday!
- Pop got a boat & we LOVED it!
- Ashton started kindergarten..in my class.
- Jessica & Brad announced the baby! We were so excited!
- My baby was potty trained!
- We went to Cole's first Baron's game.
- We got a contract on the house!
- My grandmother had a birthday!
- My grandfather turned 89 & they celebrated 61 years of marriage.
- We celebrated Brent's birthday!
- We sold our house.
- We started football season & went to watch the Saints play!
- We celebrated Brody's 4th birthday!
- We celebrated Aiden's 4th birthday!
- We celebrated Luke's birthday!
- We went to the homecoming parade.
- Andrea turned 40:)
- Lucy turned 1!
- Addy had her 4th birthday!
- We went to Old Baker Farm with the Urbans & Snuggs.
- We went to the pumpkin patch with our family.
- We went to the Crosspoint Fall Festival
- We went to the OES fall festival
- We celebrated Halloween!
- We were so thankful for God's many blessings!
- Blayne got hospitalized.
- We celebrated Thanksgiving at Nana & Pops
- Cole was sick on actual Thanksgiving day & we spent it at American Family Care...the only place open.
- We put up the Christmas stuff....it was weird in a new place.
- We went to Gatlinburg with my family
- I celebrated with co workers at Maribeth's house
- I celebrated at Jessica's house with the girls
- We went to Noccalula Falls & saw the lights.
- Santa brought Jimbo to our house one night.
- we had cookie decorating at Brooke's house
- We had a birthday party for Jesus at my house
- We enjoyed the Gaither Christmas homecoming Show
- We enjoyed the Crosspoint Christmas musical
- Shelby turned 2...we celebrated at Chick Fil A & Build A Bear.
- We had a great Christmas dinner with Jessica & Brad.
- We had an Amazing Christmas with family.
GOD WAS GOOD...GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME!