Saturday, April 4, 2009

Quick Update

Stellan is getting better....keep flooding heaven with those prayers! I will post some new pics of us later...no time. We went & made plans for a loan to purchase 13 acres with Casey 7 & Emily today. They will break ground in May hopefully! We hope to be there within the next few years....fun times ahead to look forward too! We are headed to see the Easter Bunny in a lil bit & hopefully Blayne will wake from his restful nap & pressure wash the house! Cole is back on reflux meds and PEACE has entered our home once more! We will not try to take him off again for some time... I can promise that! Brooke is 11 weeks & doing GREAT! The baby is quite active on ultrasounds & "she" has a high heartrate...yes I think its a girl! She doesn't care though!! We will find out in May! Well...I guess thats all the updating for now!

1 comments:

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

I am so glad that Cole is better. We will continue to pray for Brooke and Josh.