Monday, April 25, 2011
Posted by Meg at 9:00 PM
- Jesus First...always.
- be faithful....love cannot be replaced...when you find the one...hold on forever
- give more than you take
- surround yourself with happy people....get away from Debbie downer before she takes you down
- respect people...all people
- spend more time with the people who make you Lemon Pound Cakes when you are sick...one day they'll be gone and you'll miss those days of love from the kindness across the street:(
- WORK for what you have....it makes you appreciate so much more!
- what goes around does not always come around to everyone....that mean girl in high school is still rotten & skinny & beautiful...but you just don't care anymore
- babies grow up fast...rock them every chance you get and then some!
- leave work at work
- do at least 1 load of laundry everyday
- pets can be just as hard to lose as people
- DVR things and watch them after your baby goes to bed.
- read books....make time for it...its worth it
- be loyal & trustworthy...no matter what
- save and pay your bills...but every now & then splurge...life is too short
- never leave dirty dishes in the sink...its a horrible way to start your day
- have no regrets...only memories and thankful hearts for where your path led you
- those few women who are loyal will help you through ALL things and you'll do the same for them...even when its hard
- babies are miracles....never think different....don't take one moment with them for granted...including the time you carry them 9 months
- get skinny before 30...its true...it all gets harder after that!
- never pass up a Birthday Shake from Zaxbys
- Take your kids to Disney world... if you can't afford it...save for it...sacrifice....it really is magical!
- Do what you love and feel called to do...even if your paycheck declines yearly....its still a calling regardless of money
- GO TELL....HE told us too!
- say you are sorry and mean it when the time comes
- accept that someone else can always do it better than you
- don't wait until you are in your 30s to learn to cook...you never will:)
There are many more...but those are a few that came right to my mind.
Posted by Meg at 6:26 PM
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Posted by Meg at 2:10 PM
Posted by Meg at 2:05 PM