Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dear Aryn

Dear Aryn,

Tomorrow is your due date. Tomorrow you were supposed to be born...actually you would have probably been here by now because your big sister Addy came 3 weeks early. Tonight we all think of you. Me & your Nanny bought a pretty arrangement & placed it on your grave. There are many pretty things for you there. We know you are not there, but it makes us feel better anyway....just like this letter makes me feel better too. Tomorrow we celebrate an AMAZING holiday...it is even more special to me this year than ever before and that is because of you! Tomorrow we celebrate that JESUS is alive...you already know that though. And because he is alive and I have him in my heart, I will spend eternity with HIM one day...and with you. I am so thankful we'll be able to be with you again one day. I think that is why your Mommy & Daddy can make it through this! I don't know what people do if they don't know Jesus! I don't know how they survive. Tonight I pray for your mommy & daddy because this is a very hard weekend for them. Tonight I have thought of all you would have done on this earth. But I am also thankful that you never knew parts of this earth. You never knew sadness or pain. You never knew suffering. Our Jesus took care of you. Although we are all sad, tomorrow we will continue to celebrate our SAVIOR because he truly saves us...even in the saddest of times like the night we said goodbye to you. Tomorrow we celebrate through sadness and tomorrow you will celebrate in our Savior's arms. He'll take awesome care of you we know for sure but we'll continue missing you down here. Jesus said he is coming back for all of us...and the way things look lately...it won't be long. So....we'll see you soon baby girl,
Love your MeMe

0 comments: