Sunday, March 29, 2009

Stellan

Prayers for Stellan

Cole was up ALL night ( who knows why?) & Blayne was on call today & I just Cole back to sleep...all this to say, we did not make it to church this morning. I caught up on Bring the Rain and realized that a baby we rejoiced for not long ago...a baby we were worried that would die at birth...a baby that defeat all odds and was born HEALTHY...he's sick again. His name is Stellan. And he's precious and beautiful and he's very sick. Me & Courtney had followed this sweet baby before he was ever born & were amazed and relieved & excited when he arrived healthy & today I am so saddened that he is sick...very sick. Please spend time today praying for Stellan & his family. I can truly not imagine what they are going through but she has so much faith & its an unbelieveable kind of faith....faith that amazes me... & I know that God is with her every step of the way. Please stop & pray for God to heal Stellan...as his mom said...let's storm heaven with prayers today!

1 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

first of all... have you seen the lastest post? great news on stellan. and a slide show that will make you cry your eyes out. must see.

second of all... i was so intrigued by lil stellan on your blog that i went back to the beginning of his story(aug 08) and have been reading EVERY SINGLE POST since then. i'm about to start december. wow. what a story. thanks meg for sharing this prayer request. i have prayed for this baby that i do not know as much as i prayed for my sweet nephew mason. god has stellan on my heart big time!!