Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....

We enjoyed all the beautiful snow this morning! Cole was not really sure about touching it or standing in it, but he did love riding on the sled!...but not as much as Daddy!
My favorite thing about snow is that it makes everyone a kid again!
Cole Addy & Kadyn on the sled!
Ashton & Cole at Nana's house
Cole & Pop
Nana refuses to act her age!
Steph & Ashton
The fam at Nanny & Pappy's house Cole & Addy At our house!

It was a little late this year, but I am so glad God gave us today!

What a fun time!

5 comments:

Shelby and Darby said...

I love all of the pictures! Shelby and I are in pcola so we missed the snow!!

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

Your pictures are great!! Looks like Cole had a wonderful time!!

Ashley Trammell said...

I am glad yall had a good day! Your pics are precious!

Brandy said...

It was definately a fun day for all! I am going to update my blog too with photos. It's nice to be able to keep in touch with you. Even though it's through the computer. If you are ever heading into to town let me know. I'd love to see you guys!

Trace Car Driver said...

how fun!! looks like ya'll had a blast