Thursday, March 19, 2009

A great week...

Well, this week was spring break for teachers & the rest f the working world hates us, however I promise we work hard for it. I can't believe it is already Thursday! Me & Cole have had a wonderful week. Today my Grandmother & sis came to eat lunch & chat. We hada nice time.
Mostly me & Cole have played outside. He LOVES to be outside. Ashton donated a ride in car on Tuesday & he LOVES it. We walk down the road over & over again.
He's getting to be such a big boy. This summer will be so much fun with him!


When i couldn't find him the other day I heard him calling out in the laundry room. Apparently he has a new hiding place!

His very first scraped knee. I figured it was worth capturing!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

His first booboo:( Josie fell in a little hole in the yard this week and was limping around then decided she just wouldn't walk at all!