Sunday, March 8, 2009

1 Year Pictures

Well, we were finally able to have Cole's one year pictures made yesterday! He stayed so sick tha twe kept having to put it off! They were not exactly what I loved, but they were cute! He's getting to the age where it is getting harder & harder to keep him still!
I'm glad we got them finally!
Everything has been great with all of us! The weather is WONDERFUL!
We have enjoyed time outside & at the park!
I went to cotton tails Friday night, I'll have to post a pic later of my cute findings.
Me & Cole enjoyed a day shopping yesterday.
We went to church this morning & now he is napping. When he wakes up we hope to get in his mini bouncer outside!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Shelby and Darby said...

i love these pics!! having a cake in the picture is so cute!

Ashley Trammell said...

Absolutely precious! He is a doll!