Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well...these have been lingering & I finally posted them. They were taken at my parents house on Easter...our last stop of the day. We had a fun afternoon...but for the first time Papaw couldn't join us & so that made it a little sad & weird. He was in the hospital at the time. He is now out & back at Cook Springs for rehab...and probably coming home again on Saturday. It has been a crazy cycle of events with Papaw. One minute they are calling family in & the next he's pulling on through...getting through rehab doing great...then they replaced his pacemaker & turned his defibrillator back on & he went downhill again...then back in the hospital...back to rehab...and then hopefully home again...Bless him! He is so tired. Please pray for my sweet Papaw. I am thankful he is still with us and here...but at the same time I hurt to watch him struggle....please pray for his strength to return.
You might wonder who that is with Tess....well his name is Ron. And at the sake of hoping not to jinx anything I am about 98% sure he will be the next member added to our family. He is very sweet...from NJ ...but don't worry he's a BAMA boy now...that was my first question...he does not plan to live in NJ. Tata cannot live that far away:) He is a coach & he & Tess seem perfect together. Cole has given him the approval after a fun filled day with Tata, Ron and Ron's dad(Coach) at the galleria a few weeks ago. I am thankful she found him & she's happy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.