Monday, April 26, 2010

the big 30!

Well, my friends and family threw me a big surprise party this weekend. We had a great time! They have been planning it for weeks & I had no idea! I cannot believe they pulled it off! It was great and I loved spending time with sweet friends & family .We are so blessed and I would be lost without my "inner circle." God has really placed some amazing people in my life and I have no idea how I got so lucky...but I am! Thanks to all you girls...you know who you are...you are all amazing! 30 was a hard one to get to....I guess it seems silly..I mean 30 is still young. But it is just a reminder that life is passing us by so quickly. I have to remember to cherish every moment. It just seems like thinngs happen when you blink your eyes. Life is too short to hate & be hated...it is too short to not love & trust with all you have...it is too short to not enjoy those sweet babies!!! I have had 30 wonderful years & my life is better than I could have ever imagined ......thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate at school.....at home....and at the party. You are all great& life doesn't get much better than this!

1 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

how fun! love love love the cake!! glad they were able to surprise you :)