Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning

I am so THANKFUL that JESUS IS ALIVE and today and everyday we celebrate that death no longer has a hold on us in our house!!!
We believe that Jesus came and lived a perfect life on this earth. He was crucified for our sins. He died. 3 days later.. HE ROSE! I pray that all of my blog readers are born again, however if you are not, please contact me and I would love to share a wonderful story with you about a SAVIOR in this lost world! Today we celebrated at Crosspoint and we have celebrated with family all day & are headed to celebrate more tonight.
The Easter baskets, cute clothes, Easter Bunny, and egg hunts have all been fun....but they are only part of the celebration. The ONLY reason we celebrate EASTER is because our Savior died for us and then ROSE from the dead and will return one day for his children!!!
I am so THANKFUL HES ALIVE!






0 comments: