Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Papaw


Papaw is still in ICU and the dementia seems to keep getting worse and his heart remains very weak. I am beginning to get very worried. I know he is 88. I know where he'll go when he leaves this world. I know he has lived a good life. I know I am not ready for him to go.....


Please pray. I want him to come home. I want him to get strong enough to get out of there. I want him to see Cole again. I know this sounds very selfish.....with all the "I." He is just so pitiful in there & I really think he could get everything straight back at his own house. Please just pray for healing & Gods plan to be just as he wants it to be and pray that we can all understand it no matter what that may be....

2 comments:

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

I know the feeling :( I lost my poor pappaw this summer. He had really bad dementia for about three years. By the end he was so scared and confused, we were almost happy that he is in heaven now.

He would tell us he was ready.

Make the most of the lucid time he has.

Toward the end we had already"lost" pappaw and it was heartbreaking.

It is terrible to watch and I am sooooo very sorry.

It is always worse in the hospital though :(

He and Blayne's granddad are in my prayers.

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

**sorry I meant to type blayne's grandmother **