Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well 2010 has started out great! We have had a wonderful Christmas break and reality hits as we start school again tomorrow. Cole has enjoyed all of his new toys and we spent a great day with Addy & Ashton at Imagination Place in Gadsden. I think he liked McDonalds just as much though. He finally made it to the top of the playland & down the big slide! What a milestone:)
Me & Blayne rang in the new year with Casey & Emily eating at Outback & back to their NEW house to watch the ball drop. Their house is beautiful & I am very happy for them. We can't wait to build beside them...I hope very soon!
Other exciting news- Cole is beginning to use the potty! He is getting pretty consistent although we don't always make it on time. I am just glad he is interested & will continue to work on it over the next few months & maybe master it by this summer when i am off!
Let's see - I also LOVE my new Shark Steam mop...I posted a picture below...it is making my house quite clean & germ-free;)
Papaw- Well they found that he had a 95% blockage so they put in 3 stints New Years Day. Since then he has struggled with weakness and his dementia has worsened. We hope time will get him up and around again...until then..we wait. He is still in the ICU. I just want him to be able to come home again....so please pray for that.
Goals for 2010...
Well I do have several pans for this year...so I guess we'll see...
I hope to get this house ready to sell by March. Please begin praying that God will send us a buyer. We have land beside Casey & Emily & want to build there as asoon as we sell this one.
And the question everyone keeps asking....YES we plan for Cole to be a big brother eventually. We need to get into a house with more room...so I guess we'll see what happens & whether or not that will be sooner or later.
Also...most of you reading this remember that Cole did not come easily...so we'll see what God has planned too:)
So we are gearing up for a major year...join us in praying for whatever God has in store on our journey:)

0 comments: