Thursday, January 28, 2010

My baby is 2.......

Today my baby turned 2......I think it is just now hitting me that my baby is starting to not be a baby anymore. My baby is a big boy:)
I blinked and he learned to walk...I blinked & he started to talk...I blinked and he's growing up way too fast! He is absolutely the most precious gift I have ever received and I am so thankful for everyday God has trusted me with his little life. No one can ever prepare you for the instant love of your child. I am not sure how it happens...but in one moment everything changes and you will give anything...lay down your life...go without everything...just for the tiny little life you are holding and its amazing and I am so thankful I get to experience this joy. I feel like it was yesterday I cuddled that little bitty baby and yet it has been two years.....I blinked.
Happy Birthday Cole!

3 comments:

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

He is so beautiful. I know I shouldn't say that about a boy but he is!

Hard to believe he is 2.

Trace Car Driver said...

how sweet meg! love all the pics... old and new. time REALLY does fly. the good thing is, you are semi planning to have another one in the future. so you can do it all over again. me- i'm NOT! and my baby is 1 tomorrow. sniff sniff!

Jaime said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday to Cole!