Friday, August 28, 2009

WILD week!

Ok...so it has been a WILD week! Cole woke up Sunday not walking well...this went on all day so we decided he needed to have an x-ray. I found a sub...which is not something I EVER do in AUGUST when teaching kindergarten. But I did it...we took him ...he hardly limped there..ofcourse. had the x-rays...all was ok PTL...they feel it was just a deep bruise & should get better. It has...I only see him do it on occasion now. Let's go back now...on the way to the pediatrician...a lady ran a stop sign onto Moody Parkway. We slammed on our brakes....we didn't hit her, but the man behind us hit us. Called the police...filled out report stuff....hope to go pick it up today. $910 dollars worth of damage. Yuck. But we are all ok & he had insurance.... so that is a praise. Well...we also got GREAT news in our week of yuck...Blayne got a raise......YAY! In such bad times...God has bene so good to my family. We are so grateful. We celebrated with Nana & Pop at Olive Garden!
Oh- and my 4 yearl old neice, Ashton, got her ears peirced last night. We have begged her since her birthday & she finally did it 7 months later! I can't wait to see them. I got off the phone & it was bittersweet. I am so glad she was brave enough...but a little sad that that sweet lil girl who was the first baby to steal my heart is growing up so fast. Too fast....
Well we have a CRAZY weekend. My grandparents are celebrating 60 years tonight! 60 years! That is something to celebrate! We have 2 birthday parties Saturday & Brooke's baby shower Sunday ! YAY! I'll have lots of pictures.

0 comments: