Tuesday, August 4, 2009

18 months

Well.... my lil man is 18 months old. We went to the doc & this time only got 1 shot! YAY! He gained 1/2 a pound which puts him at 21.8 pounds ( 5-10 %) and he is 31.5 in ( 25%) ....so he is still a lil man...but the doc said we are going to be proud of the gain & as long as he's eating we are not stressing the lack of milk drinking. He just has a crazy metabolism....boy is WILD. He can now climb into his own high chair....we learned this as we walked into the kitchen & he was standing in it! Of course we let him do it again so we could get it on video.....We have been CRAZY busy... i do have new pics...but no time to load now. We are about to head out to Alabama Adventure....I'll load more later. I just wanted to update....I am so thankful God has given us a healthy lil boy.....I am sure in 10 years I will be blogging about the diet we need to put him on....I know he'll grow...there are NO skin & bones people on either side of the fam......for now I am going to enjoy the little and not stress about it & just be thankful for this sweet gift from God.

A few more updates....
Praise- My grandmother was released from the doc....she's doing GREAT!
Lucy James is healthy as a horse! We are gettign ready for her shower!
Addy is potty trained! We are so excited for her!!! YAY ADDY!
School resumes this week....please pray for Cole's adjustment back at daycare.
Baby Stellan is doing better! PTL!!!
Please continue to pray for my family & I promise to pray for my blogger friends!
We are just so thankful we are healthy, happily married, learning everyday as parents, and paying our bills in such a sad time in the US. Its rare from what i hear......

1 comments:

Corey said...

I love reading those praise reports!! God is good!! I will keep praying for you all... pray for us too!! Macey went to her 9 month appt today and was 17.5 lbs (25th percentile). So I have a little one too! :)