Sunday, August 9, 2009

BYE-BYE Summer

Well, back to reality tomorrow. We have had a FABULOUS summer! We ended it with Alabama Adventure Tuesday...thank you Lori for getting us a free ticket! Cole LOVED it! Cole went back to Bethel a few hours Monday & then a 1/2 day Wednesday. I spent the afternoon with Amber on Wednesday & we did "girl things...." she keeps me young & even told me I was cool enough to shop at Aero :) I had institute & teacher work day Thursday & Friday. We swam with Addy & Emmie yesterday & We celebrated Casey's birthday last night at Logans. We are headed to Doc & SHaron's for a little while now & winding down the last night before work tomorrow. Oh how I love summers! Please pray for Cole as he adjusts back into the daycare scene. We are going to need it!:) Its hard on us both!

0 comments: