Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back at work

Well...we survived the first week. It was ROUGH. Cole is still unsure about returning to school...but I figured out if I get there earlier...he gets to go to his old baby room until his room is ready...he seems to like this. SO thats how the 2nd half of the week went! Much Better! Barely any crying at all. She said he does great during the day...however when i pick him up...he is whiny pants! I guess its just getting in a routine again. He barely slept this week...I was up several times checking on him & even had to rock a few times at 2:30 in the am. But he is doing better....we missed church this morning because he has a green nose now that we have rejoined the daycare world...of course! And Blayne told me I couldn't be "one of those moms" that I talk about because they take their sick baby to church nursery...so we weren't ....we just stayed home & enjoyed our morning. His nose has barely run today though. Hopefully it will go away & not become respiratory!
Here's a quick recap of our week....
Monday-Tuesday....school then CRASH!
Wednesday- joined mom & went swimming with my grandmother at her neighborhood pool after school. Cole loved it of course! He is such a water baby!
Thursday....enjoyed EZELS ( don't know how to spell it) seafood place in Trussville with my grandparents...Cole loves his Papaw & Mamaw! They sang "Old MacDonald" all the way home!
Friday- We arrived home to a VERY HOT house. We called Jason to come look at it. He turned it off & back on & it worked. No idea what was wrong? THANK GOODNESS it works though! But it was still VERY hot so we decided to go out to dinner while it cooled down...we joined Nana & Pop at Santa Fe' ...it was yummy & Cole behaved quite nicely.
Saturday - I cleaned my grandparents home ...then came home & cleaned mine too....feels good to be in a clean home! Had yummy dinner with family....oh & Blayne got a new shotgun....not the original plan...but he is like a 5 year old at Christmas....We ended the night watching the Hangover....don't ask me how...someone at Blayne's worked gave it to him....
VERY FUNNY!
Then to today...rest...walmart to come & maybe a night at Brents & Stephs...haven't heard the plan...something about boys needing to shoot guns....apparently duck season is coming soon....

Hopefully I'll have another good week at school. My class is precious...quite rowdy...but fun.
Its been crazy busy...not a lot of pics but soon....I plan to take 18months soon....before he turns 19 months hopefully:)

0 comments: