Sunday, July 19, 2009

Us Lately


Well...here's whats going on in our lives....

  • Cole is talking like CRAZY! He is saying anywhere from 50-75 words and amazing us more & more everyday! He is a WILD man but we are lovin every minute! He loves airplanes ( airmanes ) as he calls them...tractors, balls, cars, and ELMO! He tells us when he burps & when he "poo poos"...it is so funny! He wants to be outside all the time & he is a little fish in water! He loves burgers, fries, popcorn chicken, goldfish, puff corn, and juice. He climbs EVERYTHING and throws everything. He steals remotes, phones, and anything you don't want him to have.....and you never find them again. He is all boy & I adore him!

  • We have LOVED summer. We were blessed to go on 2 family beach trips & me & Cole joined friends on a 3rd one! I feel like summer has flown by!

  • God has been so good & me & Blayne have both had jobs and are so thankful that in such a time of struggle...we are ok....more than ok. I pray we continue that way.

  • Casey & Em are building their house and we are itching to get with them soon. We are beginning to think about our next home & how soon we should "get on it."

  • I LOVE my new camera & I am going to start taking pics on the side....hence the new blog...www.meglowryphotography.blogspot.com....nothing major...just a lil something on the side if anyone likes my work.

  • School is coming soon...and I AM NOT READY! It is SOOOOOOOO hard to set up a classroom with an 18 month old. I have to get up there soon!

  • Lucy James Ford is coming soon. We are planning the baby shower & I am getting so excited! I miss itty bitty babies!

  • Me & Court have been walking. I love it & wish our schedules allowed us to do it more. Hopefully when the weather cools off we can go together right after school! Its fun to walk & talk!

  • hair- I chopped my hair off! Its has never been this short...I really like it though!

  • Girl's night- we ( me & Em) enjoyed a RARE night out with girls ( Crystal, Staci & Sandy) & ate Mexican & watched the most adorable movie...The Proposal...it was wonderful! We need to do it more often!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

meg i love U! you are too precious!

Corey said...

Meg, your hair looks great!!! It sounds like ya'll are having a fun summer!! Cole sounds like my son!! He is all boy too!! But so much fun!!! (At least when he doesn't want to make me pull my hair out!) LOL