Sunday, July 26, 2009

Elderly

OK...this is me on my soapbox.... Thursday afternoon I had to take my grandparents to Dr.s appointments. We went to Trinity. We arrived at 8:00 for X-Rays for Mamaw & Cumadin check for Papaw. I went with Papaw & we waited 40 minutes...ok maybe not too bad. We went back to meet Mamaw. She was supposed to meet with the Dr. at 9:00. We went to the waiting room & there was1 seat empty. People were even waiting in the hall. She sat inside & someone gave Papaw their seat. I waited in the hall until a seat came available. We waited & waited & waited....FINALLY at 10:40 we were seen for a quick 10 minutes & he moved right on. No.... I'm sorry for the wait...nothing.....WHAT? 1 hour & 40 minutes? WHAT? That is INSANE. We talked to several other women in the waiting room & they were all scheduled for post-op appts...all at 9:00. Why would you schedule several with the same doc...all same time....what a jerk. If its his bad now...I cannot imagine how it will be when every Tom, Dick, & Harry without insurance can come busting up in our Dr. offices......I bet the age people live to in America will drop.... there is no way elederly will be treated properly...obviously they aren't already....I cannot imagine how much worse Obama's crazy plan will make it. Now that we are on that subject....This may sound very insensitive...but get out & get a job & get good insurance..... otherwise...suffer. Its up to you. I shouldn't work so that the government can pay you to sit at home! Ok...I guess thats my spill. Sorry if you are for socialzed meds. I think its a nightmare.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

PREACH ON SISTER!!!