Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank you Tata & Nanny & Emmie!

Well, Monday & Tuesday of this week I was in a workshop all day. Tata came in on Monday & kept the lil man. Then on Tuesday Mom kept him & Emmie came & got him until Blayne got off b/c I had gymnastics. I have a few pics from Tata's day. She took him to Botanical Gardens & the zoo. They had fun...but Tata let the rose bushes eat up his lil legs! Then Nanny took him swimming at Grandma Kitty's house.

The rest of our week....
Wednesday- Me, Cole, Nanny, & Brooke went to eat lunch with Tata & Brad & saw where she will be teaching and living this fall. It is a very nice school & a nice house.
Thursday- I already blogged about this glorius day
Friday- We visited Dr. Gleason & he told us Cole just had a fever related cold. Nothing major.
We took Nanny her B'day present & then Dady watched Cole while I worked at the school.
Saturday- Emmie took Cole & Addy swimming & I finished up my classroom. I just have a few minor things left to do! Yay! We visited Addy's new house, watched Daddy work on a Bobcat & then had a great dinner with Nana & Pop!
I was so thankful for all the help this week!
This is my last official week of summer :(

1 comments:

Kat Drinkard said...

Matt and I got married right where he is standing w/ the purple flowers at the Botanical Gardens. Or right in front of it at least. How sweet!!!