Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Last Night

Last night I attended one of the saddest viewings have ever attended because it involved children hurting. Children who are absolutely precious! Children who I have repeatingly said I would bring home with me if I could....Last night they said goodbye to their father...he killed himself. I will never understand such desperation that you could do something like that to your family. I will never understand such a loss of hope. I believe my God can heal all things. I believe that he can lead a drug user to be clean. I believe he can lead an abuser to righteousness. I believe he can make a man a respectable father. Why couldn't he just believe those things? Why couldn't he find faith?
I will never get that sweet little girls sobbing face out of my mind. I will never forget how the oldest watched his father lay in that casket all night. I pray for God to bring them peace. I pray for HIM to heal that lil family. And I pray that God will show me how my family can help them. Because this is not a private blog, I will not state their names. But please stop and pray for 3 sweet children and the life they now face. Fortunately...they do know our Jesus....lets pray they will reach out to Him.

1 comments:

Sheila Dean said...

Soooo praying for them!! I am just heart broken and have thought of them all day. Children do not deserve to be dealt this hand! But, God can heal their hearts and comfort them....I know that our all powerful God is with them this very moment and always.