Sunday, January 18, 2009


Well, we haven't been on in a week. We've been busy! Just to update you, apparently a dishwasher lasts approx. 5 years, yes ours broke. For what it costs to fix it we can almost buy a new one, so we will begin looking for a good deal this week/ weekend. I have been handwashing dishes now for 2 weeks & HATE it! How do people survive doing that? Another update, we are getting ready for Cole's first birthday! I can't wait! It is going to be fun! We got a mini blow-up & some really cute plates, cups, napkins, etc. The plate is posted above. I even printed the invites myself to save $$$! We had an eventful day today, we went to my cousin Nicole's bridal shower & then to a Kelly's kids party at Steph's house. I wish I was loaded because i would have bought all the Jon Jons they had, but, I'm not so Nana bought one & I bought one. They are super cute. He's going to be so cute running around in Jon Jons this summer! Well, I'm off tomorrow & am SO Glad! Thats all for now!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

Cute plates! I can't belive Cole is about to be 1! He is so darn cute! Have a great day off. I will finish cleaning the house and puttin up laundry tomorrow! Fun times! Hugs :)

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

His plates for his party are precious!! I can't believe he is going to be 1!! Good luck with finding a new dishwasher. Enjoy your day off work with Cole!!

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

Aw..sniff sniff..I can remember seeing you from across the parking lot at st. vincents when he was like a week old...now he is almost one :( It passes faster than you can know.

I can't stress enough to get tons of videos and pictures...one day you just wake up and realize that there little curls and baby hands and are gone and you have a little boy :*(