Monday, January 26, 2009

Tubes

Well we met the ENT today & Cole is getting tubes THURSDAY! Apparently he is no longer responding to the antibiotics because after 8 days he is still majorly infected. So we didn't have an option of waiting, they are coming this week. They assure me he'll feel great for his party though. We go in Thursday morning at 5:00 am & hopefully have the surgery by 6:30. I am very apprehensive & ready to get it over with. Please remember him in your prayers, I know its done a million times a day, but now its my baby, so please pray with me.
Did I mention my baby will be 1 on Wednesday. That will be another emotional blog , one I cannot begin to write tonight...my baby is one...my baby is one....

5 comments:

Sheila Dean said...

Bailey had to get tubes when she was 7 months old. I was horrified!! The day of the procedure I cried when they took her away but by the time I stopped the nurse was bringing her back. She cried for a few hours from the anesthia (i know the spelling is wrong) but when she finally went to sleep, she woke up a brand new baby. Never had a problem again.

I'll be praying for you both!

Jaime said...

I'm sure all will go well, but I will definitely be praying for Cole. I'm sure he will feel much better after the tubes are in. I can't believe he is about to be 1....where did the time go??

Anonymous said...

Everything will go great! My nephew just got tubes 2 weeks ago. He is doing great now! I will pray for all of you! Love you!

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

We will be praying for Cole. I know exactly what you are going through, with your baby being put to sleep. I hope these tubes make him feel better!!

The Montgomery's said...

Awe!! He will be fine. Kenzie has had two sets in and she never gets an ear infection. They put them in when they repaired her lip and soft palate. WE will be at childrens tomorrow morning for her check up on her lip and stuff. I will be praying for you guys. and Happy 1st bday Cole!!!