Saturday, July 3, 2010

Well...we had a great time on our beach trip. I posted a few snapshots of the long weekend below! Cole was a water baby! He loves it! We had a great time enjoying family & good food. The beaches in Panama City were beautiful and oil-free when we were there. Everyone was enjoying white sand. I am thankful and hope they will stay that way in PCB:) We had a good time at the mini-amusement area in Pier Park. We even got Daddy on a few rides! And Daddy caught us a few crabs...this was Cole's first year to stay up to hunt crabs. He enjoyed it...but only from Pop's arms:)
It was good to get away...eat and not feel guilty...read a book...catch some sun....hear my baby laugh....and soak up family and do it all on one of God's "showing off" places in my opinion:) I love the beach!











0 comments: