Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sunday started off quite interesting...we were up all night with a screaming lil man & ended up at Children's South. He had a really bad ear infection. We got some meds & headed home . He acted ok as long as he was up...so we went on as planned to Casey's house that night. We had a great time celebrating with family. Cole was definitely not 100% but he didn't let it slow him down.
We are so thankful for our freedom. I am so thankful for the men & Women prtotecting our country today. I am amazed at their sacrifice and will forever be grateful!
I am also extremely thankful for my freedom in Christ. I am so thankful that my chains are gone and I no longer have to carry around my sins! He died on a cross for me and he defined the word "sacrifice." I am thankful I have the freedom to worship and serve him in this country and also ashamed that I take it for granted.
I hope you all hada wonderful 4th of July! We definitely have A LOT to celebrate in this country...
It was also Daddy's birthday! We had a great day & kept celebrating into Monday. We took him shopping to get him some new shoes & he showed Cole & I his new office building on 280. It is SOOO nice! Cole loved the fancy fountain outside. We then ate with his family at yummy Outback! We love that place! ( it was our first date:)










0 comments: