Monday, June 21, 2010

Andy's 1st Birthday

So catching up a little....last weekend we attended Andy's first birthday! It was a bittersweet day at the Lovell's. It was a great day to celebrate...but also the last "first" birthday in their house. But they went out in style! The kids had a blast with a huge water slide & water activities....Cole of course thinks Brody's house is as much fun as Alabama Adventure:) I think Cole, Brody & Andy will all be great friends one day....lots of trouble I am sure...but great friends.
I feel blessed to have the Lovells in my life. Andrea has been a good friend...a friend who has taught me about being agood mother because she loves her kids more than life.....she has to...the 4 of them took over her life:)
Andy is stinking cute! I just loves those curls. He is gonna be a heartbreaker! I am so glad we got to celebrate his special day!


0 comments: