Friday, July 16, 2010

Spring Valley Beach Trip

So we had a big group of OES teachers & kids go to Spring Valley Beach this week. Have I mentioned I work with the most amazing coworkers? I love them & their families! We were still missing several who were unable to make it...but we had a wonderful time celebrating with those who were able to come. A few memories to share....Doreen rode water slide...did I mention she cannot swim? Her face coming off a water slide was one to remember for a lifetime!:) I love her! Jan is not in any pictures...she threatened my life....she was there..right beside Salli all day....but just no pics...however she & Salli both worried about getting home in time to water their crops. They are such good farmers. Christa & Holli were there too...somehow I just missed them. Cheryl brought Allsion & that made us all happy...Allison is the official OES babysitter. We love it:) Seriously, we all hada great day swimming, sliding, floating, & chatting. I really work with some great ladies!
Everything changes for us at school this year. We lost nine teachers to our neighboring schools. We also lost some aides due to funding. We will be a much smaller group. It will be strange not to see some faces I've seen for the past 7 years. However, the smaller school will be nice for a change. I am looking forward a new start at our school. I am looking forward to closer relationships. I am looking forward smaller field trip numbers:) I am looking forward for my wonderful team of 6. They all ROCK!
I am blessed. I love my job. I love my coworkers. I love my school.

0 comments: