Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some things never change....

Well...the next few summer activities are the same things we enjoyed as a child. When I was a kid...blue plastic pools were all that existed when it came to pools unless you were at a motel at the beach. I thought they were awesome.....well...kids still do! They provide hours of entertainment. So do hose pipes & slip -n-slides! For the total value amount of $24 ...we are set for summer fun around here:) That in addtion to the occasional trip to Mrs. Sharon's pool, the Splash Pad, The Zoo & Alabama Adventure :)! What else could a kid ask for? I mean....doesn't he look spoiled already!
Isn't summer fun! I just love the smell of hose pipe water! :)


1 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love hosepipe water too! :) We were outside this afternoon and I taught Gavin how to drink out of the hose!