Sunday, December 2, 2012

Rhett

 
We have had so many people help us celebrate the upcoming arrival of sweet Rhett. We had a little party at Emily's house given by sweet friends & family. It wasa great day with some of the most precious people in my life. I am so grateful for their friendships! Good true friend are so aluable in this life! I am blessed to have some amazing women in my life!
 
We also had a fabulous party at school hosted by my co workers. We have been together for a while now & I love them all dearly. I am so thankful for the girls I get to work with everyday!!! They are awesome! They did WAY too much but we loved it!
 
I don't have pics on here yet...but my class surprised me with a shower. it was so CUTE! They were so excited! We had yummy cupcakes & snacks & they got me some super sweet gifts! I have some GREAT mom's in my class this year & I am so grateful!!!
 
Finally...my sweet Sunday school girls took me to lunch last week & then we went back to Ashlee's house for so cake and super sweet prizes for Rhett. They are all precious precious girls and I feel blessed to have the honor of working with them at Bethel!
 
Our hearts have been so touched through all the kindness others have shown us. We really didn't need much with it being a 2nd baby...but people have blown me a way with such sweetness and giving hearts! For everyone who had any part of celebrating Rhett...thank you...I won't forget it!!!
 
Now we can celebrate that he's almost here!








0 comments: