Sunday, December 2, 2012

Catching up October

 
Ok...so I am WAY behind! I had a little set back. Apparently I used up all my space to upload pictures for free & had to figure out how to delete old pics! I finally figured it out & now I am going to limit the number i put in each post;)
Here are the highlights of October...
 
Cole's Class took  his VERY FIRST field trip to Old Baker Farm. He had a blast & I had fun being a "mommy" on a trip instead of a teacher!
I cannot believe this is his last year at Bethel Wee Care. We have LOVED  it there and are so blessed that all of the teachers there have been a part of his life. I would have loved to stay home with my baby, but since that wasn't in the plans for us...this is the next best thing to me! HE has been cared for by some of the BEST and we are so grateful! I cannot believe everything he is learning from Mrs. Jackie this year. She does an incredible job!

Cole was Jake from Jake and The Neverland Pirates for Halloween. He lOVES Jake!  I think he was the cutest little pirate I've ever seen!!! He got to wear his costume to school this year too!  We had lots of fun fall festivities..carving pumpkins included! We had a good time at the Bethel Fall Festival & then we trick or treated at a few houses. It was a fun night! I love Halloween....kids are so cute dressed up!!!





Addy turned 6 this year! Unbelievable!!! She is such a big girl! I have her in my class at school this year & get so tickled watching her little personality! She is a good mix of them both! I absolutely love when she tells me her head hurts and it might be her blood pressure.....signs your mom might be a nurse:) She had a great party at Pump It Up!
 


0 comments: