Friday, January 14, 2011

January Snow/Ice Storm

Ok...so what's been happening around here lately is pretty rare for Alabama...as a matter of fact in my 30 years I have rarely seen so much ICE! It began snowing late Sunday night and soon after that...ICE came down...LOTS of it! The next thing I know by Monday we have our very own ice-skating rink in our yard! We broke out the sleds & before we could even get on them they were sliding everywhere. After a few failed attempts...Casey & Addy finally found a path the 4-wheeler could handle and they came to sled as well.
Blayne worked from home:( SO he missed most of the fun...but we shared our pictures.
It was fun the first few days...but we quickly got over it & we are still waiting for this stuff to melt! We made some good memories though & I'll never forget my sweet lil guy saying" let's go swed mommy"....so we did...A LOT!

0 comments: