Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Cole!

Three years ago today. at this very hour...my sweet baby boy was laying in a warming bed beside me! Can you believe that? Three years has FLOWN by and we can no longer imagine what in the world we did with our time before he was born! God has blessed us with more than we will ever understand and we are so thankful for all of the precious time and memories we have had with our little guy the past 3 years! I absolutely adore my Cole man and look forward to all he is going to learn this year! Here's a Little recap/update on him now.... He goes to the doc next week but I think he's about 30 lbs FINALLY! He has definitely gotten taller. He talks SO much! He says sweet things...like "love you as big as the sky" and loves to tell me all his kisses are "Daddy's kisses"! However his favorite things to say are..."no" & "mommy do it". He is definitely caught up in the TRYING threes! But we are surviving it. He picked a few SAD words at daycare...."stupid" and "butt head"...thank you cartoon network for teaching these words to children who in return teach them to my child. I am so NOT grateful. He LOVES football..basketcall...balls...mickeymouse.... goldfish... cars/hot wheels...... play dough..... books........ JIMBO..... outside.... and watching home movies:) He is so excited about his birthday party this year. He has talked about it for months! He loves school and his friends & teachers there. He can name all his shapes...numbers 1-10...3/4 of his letters....he absolutely amazes me at how quickly he is picking up things....kids are so smart! He CLIMBS EVERYTHING. I seriously think he could scale Mt. Everest. He has NO fear...unless its the dark or sleeping in his own bed:) He loves his family and spending time with everyone. He loves Chick-Fil-A and can stay there for hours. He dips everything he eats in ranch...seriously...he'll even dip a banana....its crazy! Ok...I guess thats a quick update.....I'll get new pictures on here soon. If you are reading...thanks for sharing 3 yearswith our Cole man and reading about our little life.

1 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

fun! about to do the same update for lucas but thankfully he's only 2! :) three's are fun, better than two's in my opinion!
happy birthday cole!