Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year

Well we rang in the New Year at Brooke & Josh's house! Cole came along this year...but he behaved well & we got him to sleep at a decent time:) We had a yummy dinner...shot a few fireworks before the rain...and played a few games.
It seems like the older I get...the faster a new year comes around!
I hope 2011 proves to be a year of growth for our family. I hope the economy gets better & we feel good about starting our new home this time next year.
I hope we all get healthier. Me & Blayne are both now members of the gym and we are trying to be sure we stay healthy to see this precious little boy grow up!
We pray for the country to get out of this horrible downfall and until it does we pray that God's hands be over our jobs.
I am so thankful to be 30 years old and still have grandparents whom are still an active roll in my life. I pray that 2011 keep them safe and healthy.
We are thankful to have my parents & Blayne's parents as wonderful grandparents to Cole & look forward to wonderful times with them...starting in March as we are going to DISNEY with Blayne's family!
We are also thankful for sisters & brothers & all our beautiful nieces...they bring such enjoyment to our lives and we look forward to time spent with them this year.
Finally I look forward to all that lies ahead with my sweet Cole. I cannot believe we will celebrate his 3rd birthday in a few weeks. 3 years. I cannot believe it. It seems like only yesterday that sweet nurse called and said..."it worked" and I almost hit my knees. I still cannot believe that God trusted me with such a precious life...and although I fail daily...I strive to give him everything he needs.
I hope 2011 brings your family many wonderful memories and lots of time spent together.
Happy New Year!

0 comments: