Monday, December 20, 2010

Workin' Gals!

Last week I celebrated Christmas with some wonderful coworkers & friends. The pictures don't do justice because by the time we got out cameras half the crowd had left...but anyway....I don't mention work alot on my blog...but I am SO BLESSED to work with some fabulous women!
These women are amazing and have HUGE hearts! There is nothing they won't do for a friend. When I ask for prayers...I know they pray. When I call to say I am going to be late...they have my back...when Dr.'s appointments get in the way of everyday life...they not only help...they are overly helpful. 8 years ago I would have never known that God placed me exactly where I needed to be and surrounded me with women who not only encourage and help...but they minister everyday through their lives. We laugh together when times are good...we hope together when new things arise... we face fear together in times of uncertainty....we cry together when we experience loss....
I love my job, my bosses, & my coworkers....friends. I'd be lost without them. In my eyes...they are all heaven sent!
I am so thankful for all of God's blessings.
All of that being said, please pray for all educators in our state. This is going to be a very sad year for people in the education field. St. Clair Co. along with everyone else in the state will more than likely have to make HUGE cuts due to money. I am just praying that God will work a miracle to keep our sweet faculty & staff together & employed this time next year:) I know that God has been faithful and he will continue to be faithful to take care of all of us!

0 comments: