Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Greatest Gift of all......

We had an amazing holiday season this year! The entire month of December was full of love, laughter, & excitement in our household. We are so blessed to have an amazing Savior who came to this earth all of those years ago born in a manger. God was so good to our family this year & we were even able to help others in need this holiday season. I hope we are always able to help someone else because as Cole gets older, i want him to take part in the act of GIVING during the holiday season. I want him to have the same blessing we did as I watched Cole Christmas morning enjoying his gifts...but in my heart also thinking of another family enjoying their gifts. That is what Christmas is all about....God gave us the most amazing gift & we have to keep on giving to others as long as we are here....whether it is our time...kind words...prayers...or money....we should always find a way to GIVE whatever we can to those in need.
Merry Christmas my blog readers! I hope you and your family had an amazing Christmas!
Love to all!

0 comments: