Friday, November 19, 2010

Well...we are overdue on a good update post. Today marked the Thanksgiving Break for the schools! I have an entire week off & am SO thankful! We have been so busy and I am looking forward to some" down" time or atleast "Cole" time:) He is growing like a weed & absolutely makes me & Blayne laugh every night. Here are a few of my favorite things about him lately....

  • I wub u dis much mommy!
  • He always says monster cookie instead of cookie monster
  • do we go to disney world today mommy? No Cole...in March....
  • Is today March?
  • Cole's answer to anything that will not come on- its broke mommy...needs batteries
  • I not go to school today mommy.....
  • let's go look for deers in Pappy's woods
  • Pappy killed a buffalo.....you mean an armadillo Cole...oh...an Armadillo
  • Lucy is MEAN mommy!
  • I like Dorie.....( Dora)
  • I go to Mickey Mouse clubhouse mommy
  • " GET EM ...GET EM..." screaming every time a football game comes on

He is our little funny man and WILD man! He loves living near Nanny & Pappy & Ta Ta! He loves Brooke & Josh, but is deathly afraid of Lucy. He loves Nana & Pop & tries to get me to take him to Pop's house in the mornings. He loves to play X Box with Daddy & especially likes it when Brent is online too. He loves his Gator tractor. If you hear him say...down set hut hut.....look out, hes about to tackle someone at full speed. Addy is his best friend....they love eachother & then fight:)

As a family...we are good. We are living in Casey & Emily's old house. We like it heere. We have decided to put off building a little while due to appraisels on new houses & such...great time to buy...not a great time to build.....just our luck. Thats ok....God has a plan & we are just waiting & listening to HIM.

Several friends lost parents recently...it reminded me to never take mine for granted. I am so appreciative for their health and involvement in our lives. I continue to pray for the Lovell & Bryan families during such a sad time.

Several sweet friends have lost babies this month. I cannot imagine their pain and I just pray for peace & comfort in their lives. We will never understand this part of his plan...but we know he will guide them through their storm and one day they'll see their sweet angels again.

Santa is bringing us a new dog in a few weeks. We are looking forward to meeting little Jimbo:) I hope the next dog is as sweet or even sweeter than Bowden. Cole is so excited & I cannot wait to see his face:)

Well...I will try to be better and update more often through the holidays. I hope we all remember how thankful we are this week. God has blessed me with more than I could have ever imagined. I am so thankful for all of HIS blessings!

0 comments: