Well...thanksgiving was a little different in our house this year. We began the weekend with our traditional Wednesday night dinner with Nana & Pop and had a great dinner and night. However after we returned home, Cole had a fever. We spent the next day in a nightmare of events....calling Dr. office at 7:00....nurse returning call at 8:00...sent us to after hours at 9:00....after hours closed when we arrive at 10:00.....debated ER....decided on American Family Care....waited to see a doctor until alomost 12:00...released with chest congestion(bronchitis) & antibiotic at 1:00....waited for a drug store until alomost 2:00... had Burger King for lunch as we waited.......home to take a nap......thanksgiving leftovers for dinner.....just the 3 of us.
Although it was not ideal...I am still very thankful someone was open & my baby was treated and is now on his way to recovery.
We have so much to be thankful for this year! Here are just a few.....
- Jesus Christ is our Savior!
- We have a wonderful church family at Crosspoint
- We sold our house this year
- We celebrated many birthdays with family & friends this year
- We celebrated several new babies this year
- Our family is happy & healthy
- We are both currently working!
- We have not gone without in a time where people are struggling daily
- We have parents & grandparents loving us!
- We have the MOST BEAUTIFUL nieces ever!
We are blessed beyond measure! God is good all the time!