Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Wonderful Man!

"I remember, trying not to stare the night that I first met you You had me mezmorized And three weeks later, in the front porch light taking forty-five minutes to kiss goodnight I hadn't told you yet but I thought I loved you then .... And now you're my whole life now you're my whole world I just can't believe the way I feel about you, girl Like a river meets the sea, stronger than it's ever been. We've come so far since that day And I thought I loved you then ...." Awesome lyrics to my new favorite song! This blog goes out to my wonderful husband! I never blog about him much....but he's a great guy & this one is for him! I knew a LONG time ago that I would spend the rest of my life with him....We have been married for 5 + years now & each year gets better & better! He's a wonderful man and an AMAZING Daddy! I am very blessed to have a hard working, faithful, sweet, and caring husband....they are RARE today and I am well aware of that...I think I take him for granted sometimes. ANyway....I love him VERY much and thank God for our life together. I am a VERY lucky lady!

2 comments:

Nana said...

We are very blessed that God made you part of our family ... and we pray for y'all -- individually and collectively-- daily. Love ya big as the sky ...

Ashley Trammell said...

That is so sweet! He probably appreciates you a lot for that!