Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Well, we celebrated Mother's Day this past weekend. Being a mother is my greatest accomplishment. I feel it was my calling. I love to teach & I guess I am a decent wife...but I LOVE being a mommy! Cole is our entire world. We sit around & watch him & laugh...thats our wild and crazy weekend...but its our life & we LOVE it! I thank God that he trusted me to take care of this sweet little boy. I hope that I can be a good mommy to him & provide all that he needs physically & emotionally.


I got these pieces of pottery for Mother's day. Aren't they precious! My friend Casey does it on the side & she does a great job!!
We had a very busy Mother's Day weekend. I celebrated early & used a pedicure gift card from my sweet students Luke & Colby on Saturday morning. Then me & Em went to Tess' graduation. We came home late Saturday. Then we began Sunday off even busier. We had to leave Cole with Casey & Emily on our way to church..... due to our busy afternoon with a funeral. We ate a quick lunch afterwards & headed to Tuscaloosa for Blayne's great Aunt Myrt's funeral. We returned home in time to eat dinner at my mom's house. It was a little too busy for me....but atleast I get to be a mommy all year long...not just one day!

3 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

being a mommy is a love like no other! who would have ever imagined how wonderful it is? LOVE the beautiful pottery with cole's handprints- precious!

Ashley Trammell said...

Sweet pictures! I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

Matt and Kara Reid said...

I love that picture frame. It's precious, it makes me want one bad!