Wednesday, March 27, 2013

January 2013


Ok ...so lots of catching up to do!!!! Here we go in fast forward......
  Rhett turned 1 month old in a blink!!! And as I post this...I cannot believe my precious angel was that little:) 
We cheered on ALABAMA to another victory!!!!!

 We had a lot of fun at the circus!!!
My baby turned 5...yes I did say that....5....WOW! Seems like yesterday I was holding that sweet 6lb baby in my arms....our lives have never been the same since & we are so incredibly blessed  & undeserving  to have had him join our family!


Yes its real....scary huh? 

It snowed! It only lasted a few hours but we soaked in tons of fun!!!!


Austin turned 1!

The twins turned 1!



January was full of events & celebrations!  I LOVED being off work and enjoyed every minute with my boys...we became quite the bums! Adjusting to 2 wasn't too bad...but he lack of sleep almost put me under:) We survived and got a routine and life was wonderful! 

0 comments: