Saturday, December 17, 2011

Our Tree

Cole was very excited about putting the tree up this year. He was interested in every detail. It took a while because so many of our ornaments hold meaning...mostly all of them. I decided to do a little blog on a few of my favorites...

This one was mine when I was 2.

This was Blayne's when he was 7.

Me & my friend got these a LONG time ago ....its a friendship dove. Its atleast 15 years old:)
 I got his the first time I went to NYC!

 This one represents Blayne's team.


This was with my wedding present from Blayne the day we got married.

The next few are from the first year we were married.



This is when I worked at Bethel Wee Care.

The year we were expecting Cole....


Cole's 1st Christmas.....


 Cole's 2nd Christmas....




Cole's 3rd Christmas & the year Jimbo joined our family.....


And now this Christmas.....



Putting up the tree is always a fun trip dowm memory lane:) We have SO many more with many more stories....but it would take all day to blog on them all:) 

0 comments: