Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Anniversary!



8 years ago I married the BEST guy ever! I cannot believe it has been 8 years married & 12 years together...WOW! We have been through many valleys and over many mountains & I am just so glad we did it together. God has blessed us so much! We may not be doing exactly what we planned to be doing in life...but God's plan has been perfect. We feel so blessed to have a precious little boy and a wonderful life together. We have no idea what God has in store in our future...but we know that every year keeps getting better.  I am such a lucky girl!  I love you Blayne Thomas Lowry!

Well, I don't want the whole world

The sun, the moon, and all their light
I just want to be the only girl
You love all your life
You love all your life....

1 comments:

Nana said...

And we are so blessed that you're part of our family !
Nana and Pop