Sunday, September 11, 2011

Who am I?

SO todays sermon was very good. We discussed Matthew 16 where Jesus asks" Who do you say I am?" I thought a lot about it and in 31 years..it would be very hard for me to sum up who HE is...who HE is to me....so I'll just give you what I thought about immediately...
He is my savior. He saved me from an eternity separated for him. He is my leader. He is my father, He is merciful. He is a teacher. He is a Daddy. He is the one who calms fears. He is the one who you go to when decisions are too hard. He is the one with open arms after you have gone away too long. He is the one says...its ok. He is the healer. He puts a baby where a doctor says one will never grow. He is the string between 2 people in a marriage. He is the provider at the beginning and end of every month. He is the giver and He is also the taker. He is the one who listens and answers prayer. He is the one to wipe away tears. He is the one standing with you when everyone else has walked away. He is the one you run to when life is too much. He is the hand reaching out for you when you are drowning in this life. He is the one who has answers about raising kids. He is the one who comforts in death. He is the one who can heal all things. He is perfect. He is mighty. He is my protector in this life. He shares. He did and still is doing miracles everyday. He is powerful. He is sought after by those in need. He is wise and shares that wisdom through his word. He is the one who forgives me. He is constantly moving in our lives. He is compassionate. He is distinctive...there is no one like HIM. He restores the lost and broken. He destroys the enemy. He is victorious. He is everlasting. He is ALIVE! He is preparing a place for me. He is coming back! HE IS JESUS.

Who am I?

I am HIS.

0 comments: