Sunday, May 9, 2010

Being a mommy....

Today we are celebrated for everything we do...but honestly.....I would be lost without those so many things to do! I know we are tired and exhausted and over worked as mothers...but I am so thankful for that job! Cole has made my life so wonderful. He has made me a better teacher & in general a better person. I cannot remember what we did without him and i feel so incredibly blessed that God chose me to be his mommy and I am working hard to do a good job and leave a legacy in his life for him to carry on after God calls me home from this life. I know I make mistakes and I pray that those do not remain permanent ones..ya know? I pray that I do a good job as him mom and that he can learn about Jesus and his purpose through good examples. He is so wonderful! Blayne & him spoiled me this Mother's Day with PINK roses, a day for hair, shopping, & toes, a very sweet card, & dinner! I love both my boys!



I am also extremely blessed to have a wonderful mother who taught me to be who I am today. She taught me honesty, loyalty, trust, and love. She took me to church and I believe she is responsible for me coming to know my Savior. She taught me to be independent and to stand up for things that are right. She taught me to make wise decisions and she taught me to apologize and make things right when I didn't get those decissions right. She taught me that material things are not important in life and that less is more. She taught me to WORK for what I wanted. She taught me that some people will let you down, but that doesn't mean you g odown with them. She was and is an amazing mom & now a wonderful Nanny! I am so blessed to have her.

Happy Mother's Day to all those moms reading & for all those still trying to be a mother...HOLD ON.... they are worth the wait & God will hear your prayers!

0 comments: