Monday, September 21, 2009

Catching up

We are still here. We have been quite busy. Cole has been fighting off more asthma related junk. We had a very interesting night last week...it went like this.....cough...gag...throw up...bath..change sheets.... cough...gag..throw up...bath...change sheets.....do you see the trend. This went on from 1 am-5am. I stayed up until 6...called a sub for 1/2 a day...& my sweet baby woke me at 8:00 ready to play. Oh...the hard times of being a mommy. The good out weigh nights like that though. Please join me as I pray now for this asthma to be childhood only. I do not want Cole to struggle with this his entire life. Pray that we can get control of this stuff & he can have a better winter than last year. I dread the season approaching.
He stayed with Nana & Pop on Friday night after me & Cole met them for dinner. He was very good & kept the gagging & coughing to a minimal. Me & Blayne went to T-Town saturday for the game. It ended up to be NO rain...a lil steamy & hot...but no rain. We had a good time. No matter how many games you go to.....nothing is like topping that ramp & looking out over that stadium. AWE......AL FOOTBALL:) The boys played great & I am looking forward to seeing what the season holds. Thanks Nana & Pop for our tickets...Roll Tide Roll!
Sunday I helped Brooke at her Ragland family shower. She got lots of stuff...that girl is going to be dressed to a "T"! We are just ready for her to be here now. I can't wait to meet her & tell her how long we have prayed for her & waited for her & how much we love her! She'll never know what her Momma went through to get her....but she'll know more love than many. I've missed sweet babies...its time for another one.....one being Lucy James Ford.
Please pray for my Mamaw Simmons...she has done so well after open heart surgery this summer....now they admitted her due to fluid on her lungs & heart...they feel it has to do with a blood clot. Thats all we know so far...pray for God to heal her & bring her home soon.

FALL- don't you love fall? Its my favorite! If this rain would stop we could really start to enjoy it. I love the leaves changing & the breeze. I love cool nights & jackets. I love Halloween & lil costumes...apple cider...mums...scarecrows...fall festivals....pumpkin patches...pumpkin pie....I love being outside & evening walks. I hope it starts feeling like fall very soon. I alos have several photoshoots planned in October...thats exciting...they'll be so pretty:)

Well have a good week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

praying for Cole...love to read your blog!