Monday, September 7, 2009

3 day weekend....

We are on the third day & so far its been very busy. Friday we took Brooke some gifts people have given me who couldn't make it to the shower.... we saw Lucy's finished room & their almost finished NEW kitchen/dining room & Den....it is beautiful! Now they are waiting on counter tops & it'll be complete! I am so happy for them & hope it all comes together before our sweet Lucy arrives....Saturday I took Cole to play with Addy while I went to clean Mamaw's house ( Blayne was working on the boat with Brent) ...then I picked him up headed home...put him to sleep & REALLY cleaned my house....looked GREAT...for about an hour...then back to reality that an 18 month old monster lives here. I was supposed to do a photo shoot at 5...but the rain canceled...thank goodness...stay tuned... Saturday night we went to watch the Crimson Tide at Casey & Em's house. It was a great start until I tried to take some pics & the ol camera wasn't working...PANIC mode is what I call this next part. I tried & it was not focusing...not let's go back...at Brooke's shower a few weeks ago...it fell on the floor...I panicked but picked it up & it appeared to be ok....IT WASN'T. Evidentally something in the lens broke. I put it up at Casey & Em's & thought I'd work on it later. We had a great night & although it was a little too close for comfort...ROLL TIDE ROLL! Sunday we went to church...came home & Cole took a 3 1/2 hour nap...WOW...never happens....& in that time I realized that the lens was officially broken. We were meeting at Logan's at 6:30 for Brent's birthday...so we went by HH GREGG on the way. They asked if i had the extended warranty & when I did...they gave me a new lens. PTL! Fabulous service..love that place. In & out with a new lens in 5 minutes. BACK IN BUSINESS FOLKS! I am shooting Addy &Cole tonight if the weather stays nice & the Dorsetts' next weekend! I am loving it! Email me if you want some info on what I do! I'll send you my info sheet! meglowry80@gmail.com. The weather is perfect lately for some beautiful pictures! Anyways....we celebrated Brent's birthday at Logan's & slept in to about 8:40 this morning...those with children understand that this is HUGE:) We are heading to Momma & Daddy's later for some BBQ that has smoked all night YuMMMMMM. Oh how I love 3 day weekends. Why can't every weekend last 3 days?

1 comments:

~~~~~ The House of Big Cheese~~~~ said...

Yay, on the new lense.

I would have been freaking out!