Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update

Ok, I have an update on my sick little man! We went back to the doc Monday & he had viral brochialitis. So we got oral pred. & breathing treatments to take. He woke up Tuesday with a scary 104 fever! We got it down but it jumped up & down all day with Blayne. I took him back this morning. Now he has walking pnenomia on top of the viral infection. So we added a strong antibiotic to the list of meds. He just can't catch a break! Maybe this will heal & we can stay well for a while!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

I will pray that Cole will get better soon. It's so pitiful when they are sick. Hopefully these meds will clear everything up. Andrew is familiar with this same stuff. he has breathing treatments, inhaled steroids, inhaler, etc. The photos of the birthday are so cute! You, again, look fabulous! Miss you guys! :)

Jaime said...

I hope Cole feels better soon! I am praying for you guys!

Shelby and Darby said...

I hope Coleman is feeling better. His birthday pics are so cute. We are so sad that we weren't there. I hope his medicine starts kicking in.

Kay Kay said...

We are praying for Cole to feel better soon. Boy, he just can't get over all of this yucky stuff can he? He will be better soon, there is a end to all of this near I hope!!! And we will still be praying.

Rhonda said...

What the heck? I was out in la-la land or something...I didn't know little man had walking pneumonia! Bless his little heart! We gotta get this guy well! He has been through it! Praying for ya'll@

Ashley Trammell said...

I hope he feels better soon. I am so sorry! It's rough when they are sick!